Starting February 7th, 2023 in the following communities:
- Bozeman, Montana
Experience a community-driven discipleship and worship songwriting group like you’ve never witnessed before! Together we will dive into the deep and crucial questions that will unlock your church and community in the freedom of Christ. At the same time we will teach you practical writing techniques that will strengthen your songwriting and help your songs become most effective in the Church. You will finally receive the community support and accountability you’ve always needed to push past the doubts and procrastination to become a successful worship songwriter. Let us help you break through the biggest obstacle that’s been keeping you from reaching your highest potential as a worship songwriter.
What you can expect:
The first Tuesday of every month you will meet at a designated local church, where you will connect with other worship songwriters from your area. For the first hour you will all join a nation-wide zoom call with songwriting ministries across the United States, learn worship songwriting from professional songwriter, and ask the questions you’ve always wanted to ask about worship songwriting. Then locally you will break into groups of 3-4 songwriters to write for the next 2 hours.
You can also expect to understand the heart and mission of The Worship Coalition, in hopes that you will join us in the mission to “Raise up an army of worshippers to shake nations through worship and song” by reading through the 30 Day Songwriting Devotional “A Living Hallelujah: Inhale”, and thoughtfully responding to every writing prompt assigned as homework each month.
This program is for all levels of worship songwriters who want to invest a few focused hours each month to grow in discipleship, songwriting, and unity with the body of Christ. If you are dedicated, teachable, a team player, and ready to invest in the future of your songwriting for the long-term growth and unity of the Kingdom of God, then this is the opportunity for you!
- (1) 1-Hour Teaching and Discipleship Zoom Call + 2 Hour In-Person Co-Write the first Tuesday of every month
- (1) 2-Hour Zoom Call with live songwriting evaluations from professional worship leaders, songwriters, and publishers the last Tuesday of every month
- Access to The Worship Coalition coaches every month through email to ask questions, receive guidance on songwriting, (1) in-progress song evaluation per month, and prayer.
- 100 Point Re-Writing Checklist
Required Materials Not Included:
- 30 Day Songwriting Devotional: “A Living Hallelujah: Inhale” that can be purchased from The Worship Coalition website, or Amazon.
Cost: This is a year-round program starting in February 2023 that costs $25/month. You will NOT be charged your first payment until February 1st. After that you will be charged $25 the 1st of every month. You can cancel at anytime with a 30-day notice by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org